In sha Allah, Eid-ul-Adha will be on Tuesday, August 21st.
- 1st of Dhul Hijjah will be on Sunday, August 12th
- The Day of Arafat will be on Monday, August 20th
The first ten days of the month of Dhul Hijjah are great in virtue and it is from the Sunnah to increase in worship and good deeds; especially fasting on the Day of Arafah on Monday, August 20th.
Abu Qutadah (رضي الله عنه) reports that the Prophet (صلى الله عليه وسلم) was asked about fasting on the Day of Arafah. He said, “It expiates for the sins of the previous year and of the coming year.” (Muslim)
Eid Salah Timings
Al-Hilal (ICN Ogden)
- 7:30 am : Br. Nasar Azam
- 9:00 am : Br. Aadil Farid
**Arrangements for special needs families have been made at Ogden Masjid for Eid ul Adha Salah at 9 am
- 8:30 am : Sh. Ahmed Saeed
- 10:00 am : Sh. Rizwan Ali
- 11:30 am : Br. Wali Khan