By Allah’s Grace another calendar year is about to end. According to Bylaws of the Islamic Center of Naperville, we must hold elections each year to elect replacements for the members whose term would be expiring at the end of the year; and elect new members of the BOARD OF DIRECTORS for the next two years.
As members of ICN, it is our privilege and obligation to participate in this ongoing process of determining our leadership.
InSha Allah, this year’s elections will be held as follows:
• Starting on Thursday, November 25, 2021 at 12:00 PM Electronic Voting will begin. Please see the Electronic Voting Procedures (Electronic voting procedures will be emailed to eligible members)
• Ending on Thursday, December 02, 2021, at 11:59:00 PM*. All voting will end.
*Nomination Form: Due to COVID Nomination Form is online this year as well.
• Nomination Form – http://icnmasjid.org/
• Membership Status – http://icnmasjid.org/
• Membership Support/Questions – email@example.com
• Election Support / Questions – firstname.lastname@example.orgSincerely,
The ICN Election Committee, 2021
ICN EC Documents – https://bit.ly/icn-ec-2021