ICN Gavel clubs is a way of providing the Toastmasters experience to our youth (ages 11-17 years). Following similar Toastmasters club meeting protocols, Gavel Club members use club officer titles and education manuals. However, gavel club members are called “Gaveliers”.
Through ICN Gavel Clubs, participants learn to:
- Overcome nervousness when speaking before an audience.
- Organize and present ideas logically and convincingly.
- Listen carefully to others’ ideas.
- Participate in and lead group discussions or meetings.
- Offer advice to help others improve their speaking and leadership skills.
ICN Toastmasters club serves as sponsor for ICN Gavel Club and provides experienced leaders needed to present the program and to make sure the protocols are being followed and members are getting benefitted.
ICN Gavel Club meets at Islamic Center of Naperville, 2844 West Ogden Ave, Naperville, IL 60540.
Gavel Club Meetings.
Sep 10th 2022 – 2:30PM – ICN Ogden Sister’s Prayer Hall
All meetings are open for guests, if you want to attend any meeting, please stop-by with your kids.
To learn more about ICN Gavel Club and what it offers, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Toastmasters International – https://www.toastmasters.org/
Gavel Club – https://www.toastmasters.org/membership/how-to-start-a-new-club/gavel-clubs